ads

Chapter 161 Confession



Sophia POV


    Alice hesitates to knock on the door. That's because... Marth is behind this door. Marth at the Lister Festival was really cool.


It's no surprise that Alice falls in love with him... that's why I entered this school, but when I entered this school and investigated Marth, it turned out that he was an outrageous guy.


Marth was really the harem king, as was announced in the arena at the Lister Festival.



 [Reimei] A girls-only party other than Marth has been formed, and they are doing whatever they want... and all of them are beautiful women... Apparently, Marth is using that transcendent handsome face to convince the teachers of the second-year girls' dormitory. It is said that it was made possible to enter...



 Alice will be one of those who will be played with if you open this door.....But don't worry, Alice. First, I, as the older sister, will be played first, and I'll show you how it's played..... Alice wanted to see Mars after school during her body measurement, so your onee-chan rushed back to the dorm during lunchtime to put on her competition underwear.



 Because Alice was nervous after knocking on the classroom door, I opened the classroom door without waiting for an answer. Marth and four beautiful women were in the classroom.



 Apart from Clarice, Ellie was also an S class with my aesthetic eyes... It seems like Ellie has become cute... Karen has a slightly grumpy expression, and Misha is looking at us smiling. To be honest, it's the person like Misha who don't know what they're thinking that scare me the most...



"Welcome both of you. You seem a little nervous, but relax."



 Marth uttered a line that seemed to have been said many times to us who were experiencing it for the first time. Is this one of the killer phrases... I'm not the kind of person who would fall for such words. At least one more thing... If you don't say "How are you?" or "See you tomorrow", I won't be yours.



 Alice was too nervous to say anything after hearing Marth's voice. Then, with a smile like a goddess, Clarice.



"This is the first time I've spoken properly. I'm Clarice. I'm the sub-leader of [Reimei]. What kind of business did Alice-chan have with Marth?"



 She ask Alice in a gentle voice that swallows all my anxiety. This angelic voice that makes you want to listen to it all the time is cunning... And once she sees Clarice's face, she can't take her eyes off her.



"Nice to meet you...I'm Alice Carroll. I'm here today because I wanted....to become friends with you all!"



 Alice! What do you mean, "friends"? Choose your words carefully! Clarice is smiling at these words, and the three others' expressions are the same as before.



“What are you good at, Alice?”



 The blond transcendent handsome man started hitting on Alice. Then Alice said something outrageous.



"I'm good at fine swordsmanship. Also... I can use holy magic! I've heard that holy magicians are valuable. I think i can be useful in [Reimei], so please let me join the party!"



 She confess that she was a holy magician! It's already too late to shut Alice's mouth... but only Karen and Misha were surprised at [Reimei].



 Marth, Clarice, and Ellie weren't surprised at all. Don't these three know how precious holy magic is? In the past, there were even wars between countries over holy magicians.



"Marth! Did you know by any chance?"



 When Karen asked Marth, Marth nodded. eh……? What do you mean? Did Marth know from the beginning that Alice was a holy magician?



 No... he's not. If he knew, he would definitely invited Alice to the party...or does he really not understand the importance of holy magic?



"How is it, Karen? Are you still against Alice joining? How about Misha? You said it would be more fun with more people, but will you accept her as a companion?"



 Marth asked Karen. Karen was against Alice coming in...and why did Misha accept Alice? Is she really just a smiling girl?



"If you're a holy magician, it's a different story. Of course you're very welcome. I wish Marth and the others would have told me from the beginning."



“No, even if I found out that Alice-chan is a holy magician, if Karen was against it, I thought I would refuse Alice-chan’s participation in [Reimei].

I've told Ellie before, but I can't let anyone who creates a discord in this party, not even a holy magician. I didn't tell everyone about it, but I have already refused one holy magician to join the party on my own."



 Marth answered Karen's words. eehh……? Have you ever refused holy magician to join party? Even though holy magician are treated better than A-class adventurers? Could it be that Marth is a muscle-brained idiot?



"Is Misha okay?"



"Yeah! More is more fun! Alice-chan! Nice to meet you!"



 oi! After all! ? Are you a holy magician? There's another reason, right?



"So, Alice-chan. Welcome to [Reimei]. We welcome Alice-chan."



 Alice shed tears at Marth's words. I'm sure these aren't tears of joy... she is afraid of what they're about to do... I have to protect her here!



"Marth... Senpai? Me too..."



 When I said that, Marth



“Sophia-san. First of all, you can call me whatever you like. Also, Sophia-san, Dominique said that he would talk to you directly, so can I ask you to wait for him? I can't say anything about the content of the conversation, so you'll have to ask Dominique yourself. Well, I think you can understand from the flow of this story."



 ……Maybe it’s just me and Marth and Dominique……? A special course! Be prepared!



"I understand. You can call me Sophia."



“Then Sophia and Alice-chan. Will you come here again tomorrow after school? We need to let you both know what's going to happen and what we're going to do."



 Come on... the words "See you tomorrow"... Marth is completely trying to drop me... I can't help it. Let's come tomorrow in match underwear...



 ☆☆☆



"Karen, Misha, there's something else I want to talk about, is that okay?"



"It's fine, but...? About Alice? Is it really okay?"



 Karen nodded when Misha answered. I cut my own finger a little with my sword, as I had done other day. Karen and Misha were a little surprised by my sudden actions, but they quickly calmed down because they knew I was a holy magician. However, the next moment, the two were so surprised that their eyes almost popped out.



"high heals"



 Clarice healed the wound on my finger.



"eehh……?"



 Karen's mouth is opening and closing and the words after that do not come out. Misha was similarly surprised. After all, Sasha didn't tell Misha that Clarice was a holy magician.



"I'm sorry... I keep quiet... I was also a holy magician."



 Clarice apologized to the two with an apologetic look.



"No, that's fine. Of course. To hide that you can use holy magician...but this party was an unbelievable ...and another holy magician is going to be added ...If this stuff gets out... who else knows?"



 I answered honestly.



“There are three teachers in [Reimei]. And Duke Regan. By the way, Sasha-sensei has decided to join [Fortitude]. Of course everyone in my family knows. I told sister-in-law the other day."



 Karen was surprised that Sasha joined [Fortitude], but Misha wasn't surprised. Did she know that too?



"After all, I knew my mother was going to joined. When we went to the Kingdom of Zarkam, she was surprised that I had become so strong... so I thought maybe because my mother said she couldn't lose to Misha yet....."



 Is that what she meant to say... I understand why Sasha joined [Fortitude].



“The reason why I told Karen and Misha about Clarice’s holy magic at this time is that I plan to tell Alice that Clarice and I are both holy magicians, in order to teach her holy magic. Because I thought I had to teach Karen and Misha before I could teach her."



 Karen and Misha agreed with what I said.



“Also, as you all know, I think Sophia will enter [Genesis]. Dominique has already received permission from Baron. Sophia is very versatile....and she has other talents besides combat....or rather, she seems to have more talents besides combat.

Karen, can I ask you to give me your flame whip? Sophia also has her whipping talent, so I want Sophia to use it...and I would like Karen to teach Sophia the whip art, is that okay?"



"Fine. I'll teach Sophia the whip art!"



 I'm a little worried... I'm afraid I'm going to hit Sophia's body with a whip...



"Ah, thank you... Sophia isn't very good at fighting, so you don't have to teach Sparta so much... I asked you..."



 I'm not sure if Karen is listening to what I'm saying or not, but I'm okay with it because she accepted.



 When the five of us headed out to Regan town to have dinner in town, we just met Baron and the others, so we all decided to eat together. I wanted to go to a certain store, so I asked everyone to enter the restaurant first.



 I headed to the blacksmith shop. I went to ask about Orichalcum, but it seems that they haven't even heard of Orichalcum, let alone seen it... This is devastating... I thought a blacksmith alchemist would know...



 I also went to a place that sells weapons and armor as well as an accessory shop, but no one has even heard of the word orichalcum...



 It took me a long time because I had stopped at so many places, I had intended to just go to the blacksmith shop. Clarice and Ellie came running up to me as soon as I entered the restaurant where everyone was waiting for me without any luck.



"Marth! You're late! Don't make me worry..."



 When Clarice said in relief,



"... Marth... Please..."



 Ellie's eyes are filled with tears. Both of them probably have a lot on their minds about the boss room in the Almeria Labyrinth... When I sit down with them, the other members don't seem to understand their reactions.



"Hey, you two are exaggerating. You two know better than we do that you don't have to worry about Marth, do you?"



 When Karen said to the two in a bit of a stunned manner,



"Marth... he almost died..."



"... I thought you were dead..."



 Everyone here was surprised by Clarice and Ellie's words. Clarice and Ellie told everyone about the boss room in the Almeria labyrinth. However, I didn't mention that monsters are ogres. I only said that it was a monster with a threat level of B. I hope they doesn't think that they should only be careful with the ogre.



"Such... is Marth going to have such a hard time fighting monsters with a threat level of B..."



 Baron whispered. It seems that Baron doesn't know the strength of threat level B enemies. Because B- and B are completely different...



 I was so pissed off that I brought up a different topic.



"Speaking of which, Karen. I met Suzaku-sama."



 I could tell Karen was clearly upset when she heard my words.





if you like my work please support me Ko-fi



Prev    Toc    Next


Comments

ads