ads

Chapter 162 Junior




 "How was it? Suzaku-oniisama... was he wooing Clarisse and Ellie the whole time?"




    Karen looks desperately trying to keep her composure.




“Clarisse and Ellie weren’t around at the time. We went to Rimurugard castle town together. ”




"Well.... thank goodness. You met my brother before he went to Rimurugard..... Then you don't know about this......Three of the five A-ranked parties that went to Rimurugard were wiped out. And the surviving [Vermillion] and [Ice Emperor] their holy Magicians are dead too."




    eehh……? Could it be that five A-rank parties were no good?




"Is Suzaku-sama okay!?"




"Yeah... He've recovered quite a bit... He's definitely going to Rimurugard again... This time he won't take the holy magician with him. And he won't take the weak ones either. That's why he said he would only call in the elite from the six Freswald Knights. He said that if he took them, he would be desperate to protect them and would not be able to completely block the attacks of the ogres..."




 Oh my God! Will there be ogres in Rimurugard too... Certainly, if there's a holy magician who's almost non-combatant against the ogre, the holy magician will definitely be the target...




 Listening to Karen just now, Clarisse and Ellie look at me worriedly. It seems that ogres cannot be avoided in order to govern Rimurugard, which is my goal.




"Hey Karen. Right now there are 97 A-rank adventurers with three vacancies, right? In this case, can the three become A-rank adventurers without a replacement battle?"




"I don't know either... I think Duke Regan knows..."




 Let's ask Duke Regan next time. Dominique asks me next.




"Marth. What happened to Sophia and Alice?"




 Somehow Dominique seems worried.




"Ah. Alice has decided to join [Reimei]. It's a result that all the female members here have agreed to. I told Sophia that Dominique would talk to her first..."




"I see... Thank you Marth. I'll talk to Sophia tomorrow."




 Baron and Minerva were surprised, although Dominique said with a relieved look.




"Are you going to put her in [Reimei]...!? Surely Alice is cute, but..."




 Baron blurts out as if he were saying it unintentionally. Since when did [Reimei] become face selection?




"It's true that Alice-chan is cute, but... I'm sure there's still room for improvement. No matter what I say, Marth has a talent for seeing through various things. From now on, she'll become even cuter like Karen-sama and Misha."




 Minerva said something I didn't quite understand. Celestial Eyes don't have that kind of ability... right? It's been a long time since I had a meal with everyone in S class and it was a lot of fun.




February 2, 2031 After school




 All the 2nd year S class decided to wait for Alice and Sophia. By the way, Dominique had already invited Sophia to join the [Genesis], and it had already been decided that Sophia would participate. Today, I was thinking of sharing each other's abilities, but...




 There was a knock on the door of the classroom, and when I answered, "Go ahead," Sophia and Alice...and two men I didn't know entered with them.




 Like Sophia and Alice, they wears a white uniform with silver embroidery. Probably a 1st year S class student...




"Marth-sama...I'm sorry...they said they had something to say to Marth-sama no matter what..."




 As soon as Alice said to me apologetically, a black-haired man




"What kind of trick did you use!? I've been inviting these two to a party since I entered school!? I can't imagine they joining your party by refusing my invitation as the eldest son of the Duke of Caesar. Somehow, you must holding their weaknesses, aren't you... tell me..."




 He dashed at me, but when he saw the [Reimei] women, the tone of his voice dropped. He got soft spot for someone aren't you...then




"It's been a long time. Kevin. Those two asked to join our party. I didn't threaten anything."




 This man called Kevin was surprised to see Karen.




"Ka...Karen, isn't it Karen! Karen is here too...? No, of course, considering the relationship between Freswald and Regan... Now that I think about it, I heard you broke up with Baron! Is it true? If it's true, then me... …”




 If you say that far, Baron




"Kevin. Karen and I broke off our engagement once. It's true."




 He said, interrupting Kevin. Apparently Kevin didn't even see Baron. He was surprised to see Baron.




"Kevin, my father told me to marry Marth. If you're better than Marth, he might reconsider. How about it Kevin? Are you sure you can beat Marth, who is stronger than Baron."




 The three were surprised by this statement. one of them kevin




“Stro, stronger than Baron? Baron is the hero of the north!? But... Even if Baron is in the same grade, he's still number one..."




 He muttered while being quite upset. And the other two people who surprised were...Sophia and Alice...




"Li, lie... Marth-sama is already married..."




 When Alice bowed her head and whispered, Sophia




“Am I…? am I just going to be played and end up at......?"




 She is mumbling something I don't understand.




"Don't worry, Alice. I'm also engaged."




 This time Misha said lightly to Alice. No matter how you look at it, that word must have been a blow to Alice... All the first year students were surprised by her words.




 No... Misha... I've said it many times, but you didn't get Sieg's permission... Alice's eyes are filled with tears... Clarisse followed up after seeing how Alice tear up.




"Don't get me wrong, listen. First of all, I'm Marth's fiancée. I've promised to marry Marth for a long time, and both parents have approved it.


And the former Duke of Cerence... In other words, Ellie's father. Ellie's dad risked his life to save us. The father's last will was "Marth, I ask for Ellie"... so naturally Earl Bryant approved the engagement of Ellie's at his side.


Next, Marth did an amazing job at last year's freshman tournament. So Duke Freswald and Misha's mother, Sasha-sensei, are talking about Marth's fiancée...


The two of them haven't gotten approval from their father-in-law yet, but I think they're probably... Nearly... 99% likely to be fiancée.


But believe this. We're still... um... no one has crossed the line with Marth... so even if strange rumors are circulating in the streets, it's a lie. It's a party like this, but Alice, Is that okay?”




What kind of rumors are circulating in the streets? Well, it's not a good rumor, but...




"Huh...? Everyone still not...? But according to my sister..."




 When Alice said so, Sophia immediately cleared her throat and blocked Alice's words. Could it be that Sophia... are you the one spreading the strange rumors?




"Let me add a little bit to Clarisse's explanation. It's true that my father recommended me to get engaged, but the reason I want to marry Mars is because I like Mars. I don't want you to misunderstand that."




"I don't want to be told that I was told by my mom, so I'll tell you. I've been in love with Marth ever since Marth saved me when I was six years old. Now I'm very happy to be with Marth all the time. "




 Karen and Misha follow up at the right time. Alice after heard this story.




"... Yes! Please let me participate in [Reimei]! and……I’m sure……I’ll do my best! ”




 She said to herself as she shouted louder, regaining the momentum she had gained earlier. I thought this was the end of the matter ...... but I forgot there was one more person.




"Marth-senpai! May i? I'm Chrome Barlux, the second prince of the Kingdom of Barlux. Today, I'm here to ask Marth-senpai for a match. I heard that the first-year S class can challenge the strongest person."




 Come to think of it, I had the right to challenge last year, but I declined... If I recall, my opponent was Ike, and when I declined, Clarisse and Ellie also declined, and that story flowed...




"Your Highness Chrome. I apologize for the delay in greeting you. My name is Marth Bryant. Please call me Marth instead of Marth-senpai."




 I got down on one knee and bowed to Chrome.




"Marth-senpai! Please don't call me His Highness. I'm a year younger than you here, so please call me Chrome. In fact, no one in the current S Class uses honorifics for me."




    Even so, if I, who hails from the Kingdom of Barlux, disrespect Chrome and cause Sieg to be dethroned, it wouldn't be a joke...




“Your Highness……I am glad to hear from you, but my father is a noble of the Kingdom of Barlux. Not giving honorific titles would also be a crime of disrespect..."




 I kept my head down. So I didn't know what kind of posture Chrome was taking. Then I heard a voice from the same height, not from above.




"Senpai. If you say that, all the nobles at the school I went to in the Kingdom of Barlux will be dethroned and disinherited. Even in the school in the Kingdom of Barlux, I passed without honorifics."




 ah……? you're kidding right……? When I looked up in surprise, Chrome got down on one knee and looked at me from the same line of sight... No, because I was taller than him, he was speaking from below me. I was speechless at the sight.




 This guy... what are you doing? How could a prince of a country fall on one knee to the son of his own aristocrat? Isn't it a matter of national prestige?




"Understood... I understand... Your Highness. Then let's have a mock battle. Originally, my older brother Ike, who was ranked number one in the 5th grade S class, should have played the match, but Ike is currently not at Lister Imperial School. 


If I win, please let me call you Your Highness. If His Highness wins, how about having His Highness do whatever he pleases? ”




“Um…if I win, would it be possible for me to talk to Misha-senpai additionally?”




 Misha was surprised by these words. Well, Misha is innocent and cute after all...




"I think it's fine regardless of the game. I don't want to bet on women too much."




 Chrome agreed to my proposal and decided to have a mock battle.





TN : reminder if you find something wrong just let me know


if you like my work please support me Ko-fi



Prev    Toc    Next


Comments

ads