ads

Chapter 1 Reincarnation in the Game World




 "----up"


 ………………


"Hey - wake up"




 what……?


 who's talking...?




"Hey...wake up..."


“…………”




 When I woke up, a girl of elementary school age was looking down on me.




"Now...if you sleep in a place like this...isn't that bad?"


“…………”




 I lift my upper body and look around.




"……? what happened?"


"Here... where...?"


"eh……?"




 Unknown room. Someone you've never seen. Unfamiliar scenery.


 That's what I saw, when I woke up.




"Wha what happened...?"


“…………”


"Hey, hey... from a while ago... your acting strange...?"




 My head is dazed.


 …………Or rather, who is this girl?




"Who are you?"


"Eh……?"


"Where is this place? I don't remember leaving my room."


"Hey, what are you talking about... I don't understand..."




 The girl in front of me remains confused.


 But keep going regardless.




"What's your name? Where are you from?"


"Okay... what's wrong with you all of a sudden... are you half asleep...?"


"No, I'm not half asleep. I really don't remember."


"It's me... Reese..."




 The girl who called herself Reese had the physique of an elementary school student, and was wearing dirty clothes.


 The clothes she was wearing had holes here and there, and seemed to be old.


 Her hair is also unkempt, and it cannot be said to be pretty.




"Hey, What really happened...? Zest... Kun...."


"……what?"




 What did this kid say just now?




"? what happened……?"


"Hey. Is that Zest my name?"


"That's right... You're always called by that name, right?"


“…………”




 named Zest.


 I remember this.




 It's a character name I gave to a certain game.




 Ark Ravage Online.


 Commonly known as ARO.


 This is one of the most popular VRMMOs.




 I am obsessed with this ARO and have been playing it for years.


 I've completed so many things that other people call me a guru.




 And I named the character I use 'Zest'.




 In other words, is this the inside of the game――the world of ARO?


 What time did I log in?




 --No, it's not.


 I'm not inside the game.


 It's because I don't have a HP bar.




 In the game world, HP and MP bars are displayed within sight.


 In addition, UI (User interface), item shortcuts, play time, etc. is displayed.


 In other words, you can tell at a glance that you are in the game.


 But now they are nowhere to be seen.




 Or is it just a bug?


 I tried calling the menu screen as a test, but...




"... huh, nothing happened."


"?"




 So this is the real world after all...?


 ……It seems that there is a sense of incongruity in various ways?




 Somehow, I look down.




"... What!?"


"What happened?"




 What is this?




 I was wearing clothes that I had never seen before.


 The girl in front of me――I was as dirty as Reese.


 It also seems to be old, and there are holes here and there.




 I don't remember wearing such ragged clothes?




 I try to stand up, but...




"Goo..."


"Are you okay!?"




 I almost stagger.




 What is this body?




 It feels like I am in someone else's body.




"Hey Reese. Do you have a mirror?"


"Um... it's over there."


"Over there"




 I walk in the direction Reese pointed.


 Looking closely, the inside of the room was not very clean either.


 It is so old-fashioned that it looks like it was built 50 years ago.




 When I reached the mirror, I immediately looked into my face.




"I knew it……"




 What I saw there was a handsome young man with silver hair and a good face.




"No doubt. This is the world of ARO."




 The character I created――the figure of Zest was reflected.




“But it seems to be slightly different…?”




 It's certainly a character I made, but I feel like the details are different.


 The biggest difference is height.


 I should have been taller, but I was a little short.


 He's as tall as a middle schooler.


 Is it because of this that I almost staggered when I stood up earlier?


 It might be more correct to say that this is rejuvenating.




"...I'm starting to remember a little more about it now."




 I gradually remembered what had happened before I woke up.




"Yes. I think I used the reincarnation system."




 reincarnation system.


 It is a system that can only be done by characters who have achieved it's level max.


 Initialize the level and stats, and start over from level 1.


 However, skill acquisition, items, etc. can be carried over.




 There are several advantages of reincarnation.


 The main advantage is that it gives permanent bonuses to stats.


 When the level reaches the maximum, the increase in stats stops there.


 All that's left is to increase it with items and equipment.




 That's where the reincarnation system came into play.


 The stats will be reset once, but after that, an additional bonus will occur to the stats.


 And it's permanent and won't go away.


 This is how it becomes even stronger.




 So I tried to use that reincarnation system, I guess.


 A reincarnation confirmation window will appear, select "Yes" there.




 Then the front of my eyes becomes pitch black...




 ……………………




 --I have no memory of what happened after that.




 When I wake up, it's the same as before.




"Does that mean... I got reincarnated?"




 There are a lot of things I don't agree with.


 I've never heard of being sent to a place like this, and there shouldn't have been any specifications to change the character's appearance.


 I've never even equipped the ragged clothes I'm wearing.




 The biggest difference is that...is too realistic.


 It's something I've been thinking about for a while, but my five senses are strangely clear.


 ARO is such a revolutionary VRMMO that reproduces the five senses, but there is a limit.


 In particular, pain sensation is limited.


 Otherwise, it will be a big problem when you take damage.


 If you don't have this, you will have a painful experience that will make you faint even in the game world.




 Try pinching your cheek.




"...Ouch”




 Impossible.


 There is no way the pain sensation could have been reproduced to this extent.




"This is stupid..."




 ……This is by chance.




"If this is the case!"




 Now try banging your head against the wall.




"It hurt!"




 It hurts so much!


 Instinctively, I squat down on the spot.




"It's not a dream... Seriously is this the world of ARO”




 It seems that I have been reincarnated in the game world...





This is an IA illustration of Reese 

TN : KAWAIIIIIIII





TN : Hi guys I translated another novel, I hope you like it. As usual if you find something wrong please just let me know I will fix it. Thanx

if you like my work please support me Ko-fi



TOC    Next

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter, this seems interesting. The translation could use a bit of work, but it's not too bad. Maybe you could have someone else proofread or use a program like Grammarly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ads