ads

Chapter 167 Pleading Alice

 

 

 

March 3, 2031

 

 

 

 After the new student tournament, I was training with everyone in the arena from morning till dark.

 

 

 

 In a simulated battle with huge, I sparred with Clarisse, Misha, and Reiner one-on-three. When Ike was present, he took Misha's place, but [Red Lotus] had already accepted the nomination quest and had left Regan.

 

 

 

 After 15:00, Alice and Sophia rush to the arena.

 

 

 

Thank you for your hard work! Marth-senpai! I’ll give you a massage later today as well!”

 

 

 

 Alice came over enthusiastically, showing her concern for me. Ever since the new student tournament, it had become a routine for Alice and the others to give me a massage at night.

 

 

 

"Thank you, Alice. I always appreciate it when you do it for me."

 

 

 

 Alice smiles happily at my words. Somehow, today's Alice is more adorable than usual... When Alice comes to the arena, she trains with Baron, Dominique, and Minerva.

 

 

 

 Sophia, on the other hand, was always with Karen. Surprisingly Sophia is already able to cast fire magic while using a whip. As expected of her, her dexterity alone is outstanding.

 

 

 

 Ellie trains a lot with Bram. She is practicing moving and attacking while concealed by Karnwenan, but it seems that she can't move as much as she wanted because the MP consumption is tremendous. Bram was also practicing spatial magic diligently.

 

 

 

 At 17:00, we went out to the town of Regan and enjoyed a meal together. This is also a privilege that everyone can have because everyone was in the S class.

 

 

 

"Hey Alice, aren't you suddenly becoming more mature? I feel like you're more mature than me, who is older than you."

 

 

 

 Misha commented while looking at Alice. Indeed, Alice was undoubtedly more mature than Misha.

 

 

 

"Do you think so? I also felt like I've grown...  it's my 10th birthday today, so maybe that's also affecting me."

 

 

 

 Come to think of it, she mentioned her birthday on March 3rd and that is today... When I looked at Alice and met her eyes, Alice boldly said something unexpected.

 

 

 

"I think I've a body that become more presentable than last month..."

 

 

 

 I, I want to see it, but... as expected, I can't honestly say "show me".

 

 

 

"Uh, yeah... Well, then, sometime in the future..."

 

 

 

 Huh... my true intentions slipped out... Clarisse wouldn't let that slip away.

 

 

 

"Marth... prepare yourself later..."

 

 

 

 Uh-oh... It's dangerous... the smile without smiling eyes is the scariest...

 

 

 

 Once I finished eating, I went back to my room and took a leisure bath.

 

 

 

 Then I practiced earth magic in my room to kill time, changed into my uniform and waited in front of the men's dormitory before 20:00. Then, Clarisse and Ellie, who had just taken a bath, came to pick me up.

 

 

 

 That's right... I now go to that Reimei Room almost every day. It was a room where I didn't have many good memories, such as kneeling on the ground and being subjected to pro-wrestling techniques, but now it's paradise.

 

 

 

 The reason why I go to the Reimei Room is partly because I want Alice to give me a massage, but the most important reason is to put Ellie to sleep.

 

 

 

 Ellie tried to sleep with Clarisse on the day the new student tournament was over, but she couldn't sleep at all, and she was mentally exhausted. That's why Clarisse asked me to stay until Ellie fell asleep.


 

 

 After all, it's probably because of a person named Duke Miriordo... Actually, I wanted to ask Ellie about Duke Miriordo, but if Ellie falls into that state after hearing it, there's no need to force her... I've decided to wait for her to tell me.

 

 

 

 I've already told the other [Akatsuki] members about this, so they won't mention Duke Miriordo's name. It's not necessary to be so cautious since he's not a person who comes up in conversation...

 

 

 

 As soon as I stepped into paradise with Clarisse and Ellie, I was guided to the living room and had a little talk with the female members.

 

 

 

 Clarisse, Ellie, Karen, Misha, Alice, Minerva, Sophia. It's a ridiculous situation where I'm alone with 7 beautiful and gorgeous girls.

 

 

 

"Marth... what do you think? Fighting with Huge-sama... I don't know because I've only been training with Sophia..."

 

 

 

 Karen asks worriedly.

 

 

 

"Ah. This kind of chance is rare... I will definitely win."

 

 

 

"Chances... I'm really sorry..."

 

 

 

 Alice said dejectedly at my words.

 

 

 

"It's okay. Alice. Thanks to Alice, I can really see A-rank adventurers. I was worried about how strong the opponents that Duke Regan would choose at the Bujin(Martial God) Festival in November.

 

Too weak is no good, too strong is no good. Huge might be just right. I don't think Alice and Sophia know, but I have a trump card in case of an emergency. I've defeated vampires with that trump card, so don't worry."

 

 

 

 Sophia reacted to these words.

 

 

 

A vampire… You killed it!? What was its name? What did it look like!?"

 

 

 

"His name was Upial and he had a red face. I killed him... everyone here is a witness..."

 

 

 

"I see... Thank you... Dominique would have been happy too..."

 

 

 

 tears spilled down Sophia's cheeks. Huh…? Why would Dominique be happy?

 

 

 

"Why would Dominique be happy?"

 

 

 

 When I asked Sophia about what I was wondering

 

 

 

Didn’t you hear anything from Dominique? Dominique’s sword master was killed by a vampire a long time ago. I don't remember if its name was Upial, but... Dominic was devastated at the time..."

 

 

 

 It's true that Dominique was quite hostile to vampires. Listening to Sophia's story, I felt a little gloomy. Then from next to me...

 

 

 

"Marth... Shall we massage you soon."

 

 

 

 Clarisse invites me to a bedroom called a massage room. Me and the five [Reimei] girls headed to Clarisse and Ellie's bedroom. By the way, Minerva and Sophia have Baron and Dominic, so they refrain from massages.

 

 

 

 When I entered the room, I lay face down on Clarisse and Ellie's bed. The bed has the pleasant scent of both of them, and I feel like I could just fall asleep like this.

 

 

 

 Next, Ellie wraps around my left arm, and Alice covers Ellie with a blanket.

 

 

 

 When I stroked Ellie's head, she seemed to relax and immediately fell asleep. I couldn't believe it when she told me that she couldn't sleep, but the fact is Ellie's face looked dull and gloomy the day after the new student tournament.

 

 

 

 In less than a minute, Ellie fell asleep, so after everyone watches her, my massage will begin. Alice gently pulls my left arm out of Ellie's arm and Alice massages her left arm. Clarisse is in charge of her right arm, Karen is in charge of her right leg, and Misha is in charge of her left leg.

 

 

 

 Recently, I've been practicing swordsmanship all morning, so my shoulders, arms, and around my shoulder blades are quite stiff, so I'm very happy to get a massage.

 

 

 

Marth-senpai… and everyone. May I ask a favor? Could you listen to me?"

 

 

 

 Alice asks us while giving her a massage.

 

 

 

"Sure, go ahead."

 

 

 

 Clarisse replied

 

 

 

"Well...it's my birthday today...I want something...I'd like to receive it..."

 

 

 

 Alice hesitates a little while saying.

 

 

 

"If you can prepare it, anything would be fine with me."

 

 

 

"I want the same thing that everyone is wearing now!"

 

 

 

 In my words, Alice asked for something unexpected. What Clarisse, Ellie, Karen, and Misha are wearing now is my shirt. Karen and Misha are wearing the smaller ones that I had worn when I was a freshman in January or February.

 

 

 

"My shirt……?"

 

 

 

 When I ask that, Clarisse

 

 

 

"... as expected, Alice... wouldn't it be nice? How about everyone?"

 

 

 

 Karen and Misha

 

 

 

Because I’m not in a position to say anything like that……I think it’s fine if Clarisse and Ellie say okay, I think”

 

 

 

 When Karen answers, Misha also said,

 

 

 

"Alice is now the same as us."

 

 

 

 She said to Alice with a smile.

 

 

 

"Okay...then I'll bring it tomorrow."

 

 

 

 When I promised Alice a present, a happy color appeared on Alice's face.

 

 

 

"Since Alice's birthday is today, so why don't you give it to her today? Why don't you give her the clothes youre wearing now? I still have Marth's white shirt in this room, so wear it today and go home and bring it back tomorrow."

 

 

 

 Alice showed a satisfied smile at Clarisse's proposal.

 

 

 

"That's right... then..."

 

 

 

 Saying that, I gave Alice a white shirt under the uniform I'm wearing now.

 

 

 

Thank you… Senpai… Anyway, I saw you during the body measurement… Your body is amazing…”

 

 

 

 Alice is staring at me who is shirtless.

 

 

 

"With a body like this, weight 80 kg is reasonable. I think you can gain more weight."

 

 

 

 Misha said, and Karen added,

 

 

 

When I train with the Freswald Knights, I sometimes saw they go shirtless, but Marth has more impressive muscles than anyone. His skin is beautiful too..."

 

 

 

 I'm happy to be praised for my muscles

 

 

 

"You can touch them if you want..."

 

 

 

 When I said that, Clarisse intervened.

 

 

 

 "Alright! That's enough! Ellie just fell asleep, so let's not make a fuss. I'll keep watching Ellie, so go back now."

 

 

 

 I wanted to have them touch it and freak out a little more, but it can't be helped. I returned to my room, got a massage, and with a refreshed body, I trained in magic as usual before going to sleep.

 

 


 

If you like my work please support me Ko-fi



Prev    Toc    Next

Comments

ads