ads

Chapter 183 Good Luck




Sophia POV



 I'm sorry... Marth... I just couldn't accept you no matter what.




 Although he may be insensitive at times, he has a good face, smart, has a good personality, has a good figure, strong, popular, and considerate of those around him. And above all, she has a nice face.




 You were truly a unique talent, but even a 1,000-year-old love can turn cold, something you just can't bear...




 That's Marth' lack of sense...




 When Ellie couldn't sleep and came to the [Reimei] girls' room at Lister Imperial School, Marth always brought it with her, and it was so nauseating that I couldn't even look at it... That ugly staff that Marth always carried with him even on the journey... (TN: anyone remember it? i think its Sage staff or something?)




 My aesthetic eye is supposed to only give results from S to C, but it turned out to be G. I'm supposed to have an aesthetic eye that only judges what's beautiful or what's not, but I think the dirtiest, smelliest, most disgusting things...I get a C no matter what I judge.




 When I looked at Marth, who was always holding a cane that looked like garbage, I felt cold...




Even when I asked the women of [Reimei], they all called it a ragged cane. But even though he carries a dirty staff, it seems Marth is still liked by many... I just can't stand G because of his aesthetic sense...




 After all, it's supposed to be the ugliest thing in the world...If I didn't have this aesthetic sense, maybe I could have tolerated it...




 Moreover, there are many women who support Marth. But since I'm the only woman who supports Dominique...Dominique talked to me about her painful feelings all the time at Elhagan's inn.




 Feelings for the Holy Kingdom of Diadora, feelings for the Pope, and feelings for the [Reimei]...a storm was always brewing in Dominique's heart.




 Even Dominique himself didn't know what to do...and I couldn't untangle those complex knots either.




 However, Marth easily untangle those complex knots of Dominique's heart. As expected, from someone that Dominique respects.




 The carriage carrying Marth and the others is getting further and further away from me and Dominique. Our hearts were refreshed by the magic of Marth' words.




 Well, shall we go now to bring joy to the city of Elhagan? Taking Dominique's hand, we ran towards the city embraced by Marth' magic. 






TN : how can this girl be so delulu? anyway if you found something wrong just let me know


 If you like my work please consider support me Ko-fi




Prev    Toc    Next

Comments

ads