Chapter 1 Let's go home early and play some games



 I want skills that people recognize.


 People who start new jobs or are currently working probably think the same.


 Days that simply repeat without anything happening.


 People don't realize that this is stopping their own growth...


 Life changes due to the sudden whim of a tsundere goddess... No...the world has changed...




 Where is this...?


 When I opened my eyes, a world I had never seen before spread out.


 


∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵




"Thank you for your hard work."




 After work, I don't have any interest in working overtime, so I quickly change my clothes and head home.




"Good job, tomorrow is the joint morning meeting, so don't forget to come to work early."



ads



"I know."




 This was the conversation I had in passing with my boss on my way out.


 Even while hearing those words, my legs didn't stop heading home. I am Mitsunari Ozora (Ōzora Mitsunari).




"Let's go home early and play some games."




 I hurried home a bit and took a quick bath and dinner.




The reason I'm in a hurry. That's because I'm trying to play a new game that's very popular right now.




 "Egg'' That's the game I'm about to play.


 Egg is unlike any other game you've played before.


 The biggest difference is the control method. This time, the latest technology allows you to control the character just by thinking.




 You wear a device similar to a motorcycle helmet, and sit in a machine about the size of a massage chair, designed to look like an eggshell.




"Just close the door and I'll calm down."




 Egg itself is not expensive.




 However, the game machine takes up a lot of space in a small room of about 8 tatami mats. Normally, no one would want to buy this.




 People who play will generally use shared machines at Internet cafes and game centers.




 So why did I buy this?




"Alright, considering my sleep time, I have an early start tomorrow, so I can play for four hours."




 Yes, if this were a shared facility, not only reservations but also usage time would be limited.



ads



 Even if it's fun, you have to move on to the next person when the time comes, and if you continue for a long time just because there aren't many people, your wallet will become lighter.




 Since I found that troublesome, I bought it.




"I downloaded and installed it before I went to work today, so I was able to start playing right away. Now, I have to get serious about character creation. I'll wait until I get used to the game before I create a joke character... Huh? Maybe this game doesn't have a character creation function? Ah, I see. So you just use your own face?"




 I don't want to use a face over 30 in a fantasy. After looking into it, it seems that you can use it even from a photo.




"Then I'll use a photo from when I was a teenager...Okay!"




 Let's start, from now on. A game story I never imagined.




 As soon as I started, a pure white screen appeared on the helmet's loading screen, so bright I wanted to close my eyes.




"What!? It's dazzling!"






TN : This is my new project guys, I hope you enjoy it. As usual if you find something wrong please just let me know I will fix it. Thanx

If you like my work please support me Ko-fi



TOC    Next


Comments