ads

Chapter 159 Report

 

January 26, 2031 10:00




 I finally arrived at the Lister Imperial School. In the end, he left Almeria on January 14th.




 I was going to leave on the 12th, but Ellie said she wanted to stay a little longer, so I left on the 14th. Well, I think the journey would normally take more than 20 days, but I put heals on my usual horse and made a forced march back.




 As expected, I didn't want to let Clarice and Ellie sleep outside, so I stayed at the inn, didn't I? eh……? Aren't you always letting them stay in the labyrinth? In a sense, the labyrinth is our date spot, so don't worry about it.




 By the way, Ike and the glasses senpai aren't accompanying us. After heading to the royal palace of Barlux Kingdom with Sieg, they will go straight to Earl Mesarius and say hello to Earl Mesarius.




 It said that he has already reported this matter to Duke Regan on a quick horse. That's why Ike and the glasses senpai will be back around mid-February.




 After unloading our luggage in our respective rooms, the three of us headed to the principal's office where Duke Regan was. Just to let her know that I'm back.




 When I knocked on the door and gave my name, I was told to enter, so I entered the principal's office. There was one man in the principal's office whom I didn't know.




“Stay back, vice-principal.”




 Duke Regan said to a man he didn't know. ehh……? Is this person vice principal? Before I knew it, the vice principal has changed.




"First of all, I'm glad that you came back safely. If you don't mind, could you tell me what you guys  doing during this break? Especially about the Unclean King."




 Hmm... do you already know about the Unclean King... how far do you know...




"Understood. How much do you know, Duke Regan?"




"that you remained in West Rimurugard. And the appearance of an impure king who cannot be defeated without holy magic. And that someone defeated the Unclean King. That person is Marth. It's just that somehow... it's pointing to you.."




 I'm the only one left... and why? I'm pretty sure I beat him...




"Yes... I beat him... but?"




"There's no way you, the Wind King, can use sacred magic. Please speak the truth from your mouth."




 yeah……? Something doesn't fit the story... Maybe she thinks Clarice defeated the Unclean King? Do you still suspect that Clarice is a holy magician? I don't know what Duke Regan would do if she learned that Clarice could use sacred magic.




 At least Ike told me to be absolutely vigilant...is it better for me to show my sacred magic here...? No, I should definitely show it. I have to protect Clarice and Ellie!




"Duke Regan. Could you give me a little more time? I can't prove it here, and above all, it's better to do it outdoors, so I'd like to ask you to do it in a place where no one can see it..."




 When I said that, Duke Regan seemed unconvinced, but she guided me to the backyard of Duke Regan's mansion that I had been taken to before.




"Nobody can see or hear you here."




 Duke Regan tells me so and urges me to explain quickly. I thought it would be quicker to have you see it rather than explain it, so I suddenly cast a spell.




"Holy!"




 When I said that, a pillar of light rose from the magic circle toward the air. Duke Regan saw it and held his chest




"Ah, that's impossible... Wind King is a sacred magician...? Besides, Holy... there's never been a single person like that in the past..."




 Duke Regan seemed flustered, but the she said some worrisome words.




“Two holy magician in one party? I've never seen or heard of such a party ...... and a third person in that party......"




 Not only me but Clarice was flustered by Duke Regan's words.




"Duke Regan...what does it mean to have two holy magician? And a third person...?"




 When I asked Duke Regan, who was still flustered, she seemed to have regained his composure.




"It's about you and Clarice. I learned that Clarice was a holy magician just before you entered school."




 eh!? aren't we got caught? I dared to remain silent. So is Clarice. Silence in this case can be taken as an affirmation, but it's still better than speaking poorly...




"You're making a face like, 'How do you know?' Then, as a thank you for showing me the outrageous magic called Holy, Marth, I'll tell you about it.


Clarice...Did someone almost kill you in Granzam? Why were you nearly killed by that person? ”




 With these words, Clarisse and I understood everything... That's right... Clarice is chanting heals in front of Dames... And Dames is Sasha's slave... Naturally, Dames reports to Sasha... and Sasha’s report to Duke Regan…This is conclusive evidence…There is no way out…




 If so, I have some doubts.




 If Duke Regan knew that Clarice was a holy magician even before she entered school, she hadn't done anything strange to Clarice up until now...Maybe Ike was being too cautious...




 Clarice and I looked at each other. It seems that Clarice already knows that hiding it is useless. When I nodded at Clarice , Clarice and she nodded to me.




“Yes. I am also a holy wizard. However, I never fought or seen the Unclean King. I was only in West Rimurugard for one day. this is true"




"Really, you guys... If there are two holy magician in the party, Karen and Misha will become that strong."




 She said the same thing as the glasses senpai...




"So... the third person is...?"




 I timidly ask. I have a guess, but...




“Do you know the girl named Alice who was watching Marth’s match at the Lister Festival? Alice entered the first year S class at Lister Imperial School this year.




And Alice confessed to me that she was a holy magician...and she wanted me to put her in Reimei... Apparently, Alice thought that the school had created Reimei and assigned the top five students in the S class to Reimei. She thought she had applied it.




But when I told her that Mars had right to make the decision, she said she would go directly to you."




 What an amazing courage to take action... To say that she's a holy magician... At these words, Clarice and Ellie sigh, and Clarice sigh.




“As expected, Alice is the fifth person…”




 Yikes Clarice. That remark is not good... Duke Regan, don't notice...




"As expected? So you also knew that Alice was a holy magician?"




 It hit me where it hurts... It seems that Clarice also noticed her own slip of the tongue. However, there was someone who used quick wits here.




"...Alice...she's cute...Marth likes her...that's why she's the fifth one...me and Clarice were talking about..."




 Hey, nice... Follow me...? My image is going down the drain, but it's an excuse that only I can do at a harem party...




"Well, that's right. Alice is cute even from my point of view..."




 Duke Regan seems to agree with this answer. It hurts if you accept it, but...




“Then, is it okay if you leave Alice’s case to me?”




"Yeah... I'm starting to worry about something... well, let's leave it to you..."




 It seems that Duke Regan's evaluation of me has dropped after all... I've talked about the holy magic, so I decided to ask another question.




 I decided to talk while having lunch at Duke Regan's mansion.




"S class will be established again this year. How many people will be in this year's S class?"




"Five people. Duke Caesar's eldest son, Alice's older sister Sophia, and Alice. And King Barlux's second son, Chrome. Lastly, there is Doerho, whom you know very well.




 ehh……? Somehow, I heard the name of the last one, a helpless guy... and I think Chrome, the second son of Barlux Kingdom, was the same age as me...




"Doah...? Was he that good...?"




 To be honest, I didn't have that kind of impression, so I didn't appraise it.




“You are lower than Kizar. But that's okay. I'm the one who offered it. Besides, unlike you guys, the only ones who really deserve S-class are Alice and Chrome, the second son of King Barlux's."




 Is Chrome the one who beat Garu-senpai at the Lister Festival? Anyway, I'm sure he just giving orders from above... Well, in reality, I can't help it because he is a son of King...




"Then I have a question for you. What happened to Ike and Edin? I thought Sir Zeke was against the marriage? I received a letter from Sir Zeke, but it's really true. I want to see if..."




 Does this person even know about the Bryant family? I didn't know that either until recently... but if you didn't know that Ike and I were brothers, did you find out about it after I entered here?




“Father has given his consent to marry. I understand that the reason they are late for school is to set up a meeting with Earl Mesarius?"




"That's right... good... With this, it looks like Barlux Kingdom won't interfere with Earl Mesarius..."




"Come to think of it, I heard that there was a quest for Rimurugard from the Kingdom of Barlux to the Allied Lister Kingdom?"




 Duke Regan looked a little surprised, but he quickly regained his composure.




"Yes... did you hear it from Suzaku? In return, I asked the king's child to join the Allied Lister Kingdom, but for some reason the second son, Chrome, who was the best... there might be some kind of scheme, so Marth too. Be careful.”




 Chrome is also like a hostage...




"Lastly, I would like to ask you one question. I would like to challenge A-class adventurer this year. What should I do?"




 Duke Regan made a surprised face at my words.




"What do you mean? Do you just want to fight? Or do you want to become an A-class adventurer?"




"I'm the latter."




"... We need to recommend 10 or more B-class adventurers or A-class adventurers... but it's still too early for Marth... Marth is strong, but A-class adventurers are unimaginably strong. ……You, who put your hands together with Gaster, would understand, right?"




"Yes... but I still want to try..."




“I understand. Let's make the arrangements. I will set up an exhibition match during the Martial Art Festival. If you can beat the person I have prepared there, I will allow you to take a leave of absence from school starting in November.




However, there are conditions. If... even if Marth does become an A-class adventurer, please continue attending this school for 5 years.




No, you don't have to attend, so just leave your register. After five years, I will give you my diploma.”




 I think it's a very delicious story... but for some reason I'm wary when asked...




"I understand. I am honored to hear such words."




 After finishing lunch, when I was about to leave my seat, a man entered the dining table and whispered into Duke Regan's ear.




"Finally, there are people I would like to introduce to you three."




 When Duke Regan stopped us from leaving our seats, an unexpected person entered the room.


TLN : hello guys, im sorry in advance if my translation is rough. this is my first time translating japanese to english, so you can let me know if theres something wrong with my work. 

Please dont bully me. i like to read web novel so i just want to share it with you.


if you like my work please support me Ko-fi


Toc    Next



Comments

  1. Thanks for continuing the translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thé translation, the only thing i can think of is checking if they Renders tot correct translated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id say, try to match the names of the translation so far. Like "Mars" instead of Marth, and Edean instead of Edine. Even if the original translation wasn't perfectly accurate, it gives some continuity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ads