ads

Chapter 160 Body Measurements


Clarice's parents, Gray and Elna, entered the dining table.



"father, mother!?"



 Clarice stood up in surprise.



"Lister Union Viscount Lampard House Gray Lampard and his wife, Elna Lampard. Do you understand what I mean?"



 huh……? I didn't understand it at all. Clarice seemed to be the same. She seemed to understand our baffled faces.



“The two of them are now the nobles of the Dukedom of Regan of the United Kingdom of Lister from the Kingdom of Zarkam. Now Clarice will be able to attend this school with peace of mind. I was also worried because there are a lot of worrisome elements in the Kingdom of Zarkam."



 Is that even possible...? …… Well, I’ve seen two nobles who fell into slavery, so it’s not surprising compared to that ……?



"It's been a long time. Mr. Gray. Ms. Elna. I had hoped to greet you before the end of the year, but...... I'm sorry we couldn't come over."



 When I got up from my seat and bowed my head, Gray



"It's okay, Mars. I've heard about Mars's activities from Duke Regan. I'm relieved to think that Clarice's husband is someone like you. Please take good care of Clarice from now on."




 This is... if i offend Duke Regan's mood, you're going to be spouting off some groundless rumor to Gray and Elna about how i am enjoying my harem and that i am about to have my fifth. ......is that true? I don't think so....



“They don’t live in Regan, but they live in a high-security area where many important people from the nearby Duchy of Regan live. If you like, Clarice can stay there until January 30th, right?”



 At those words, Clarice's face suddenly brightened. Naturally, I nodded at Clarice.



 The fact that Gray and Elna are here means that Duke Regan may have heard about Clarice's holy magic from them as well. It's because we live in different years...Isn't there any way we can win by searching their weakness...



 After hanging around the school for a while, Clarice, Gray, and Elna left the Lister Imperial School.



 Ellie and I went to the S class classroom for the first time in a while. By the way, there is a school building for each grade, and we spend five years in the same school building. This year's 1st graders will use the school building that last year's 5th graders used for 5 years.



 When I somehow went to the S class classroom, all the S class teachers were gathered.



"Hello. Long time no see."



 Ellie also bowed her head as I lowered my head.



"It's been a long time. Somehow... Marth is grew tall and strong again."



 When Reiner said happily, Sasha also



"I really can't believe he's 11 years old, he's look so mature...and Ellie's atmosphere has changed...something like this...you could say she's lost her horns...she's become cute...until a few months ago, She was just beautiful and pretty…”



 yes. I think Ellie has changed quite a bit if you look at her. She's always been close to me, but I think Ellie has changed too. Lately I've been seeing Ellie's smile more often.



 When I bow my head saying "thank you", Ellie also bows her head and smiles a little. Even the teachers seemed to have noticed and were a little surprised.



"That's right. Marth. Can you put me in [Fortitude]?" (TL : do you prefer Gouki or Fortitude?)



 Sasha suddenly asked.



"Huh!? Yes... If Reiner-sensei says it's okay, I'd welcome it, but... is it okay if you join the clan as well?"



"Of course! I'll show you that I've become even stronger!"



 I wonder what kind of wind will suddenly blow around... Reiner has already approved the joining of [Fortitude], so Sasha will also participate in [Akatsuki].



 Misha came into the classroom while the six of us were chatting for a while.



“Hey, how are you Marth and Eririn?



 Misha greets me cheerfully as usual. I was kind of happy to see Misha after a long time.



"Oh. they was doing reasonably well. Misha has grown a lot."



 When I told Misha what I was thinking, he compared his own breasts with Ellie's.



"I still have a long way to go! I'm sure I'll be as big as my mother!"



 . Well, if you say it's Misha-like, it's Misha-like. When Misha noticed Ellie's smile, Misha laughed along with her.



 I decided to go out to eat with all the members except for Lorenz. It also serves as a reunion for the first time in a while and a celebration of Sasha's participation in [Akatsuki].



February 1, 2031



 From today, the school life of the second grade begins.



 When I got to the S class classroom first, everyone entered the classroom one after another.



 Clarice and Ellie have been together for a long time, so I will omit them, but they have all grown up.



 No one had leveled up, but they were getting bigger. In particular, I feel that Dominic has become quite strong because he has been training for a long time.



 But they all say that I've changed the most. Karen, like Sasha, said about me, "I've become more masculine and less boyish," and Minerva said, "This will make Clarice and Ellie cry again."



 And today is body measurement day. How much have you grown in one year? As for the result...



 Marth Height 175cm Weight 80kg


 Baron Height 162cm Weight 58kg


 Dominique Height 160cm Weight 55kg



 By the way, the girls weighed in before us and have already returned to the classroom. I think I've grown the most. When men show their results to each other



"Marth looks very thin...why do you weigh so much? Can you take off your upper body?"



 Baron and Dominic yelled, "Oh!"



"As expected, it's amazing, you're training... If you have that much muscle mass, your weight is reasonable... I've been training for about half a year, but I'm not as good as Marth..."



 While saying that, Dominic also became shirtless. Dominic's abdominal muscles were also neatly split, and his chest was getting thicker. I feel like his lats are a little lonely, but his arms are getting a lot thicker.



 Baron, who saw it, became shirtless as well. Baron was also well trained. Each other praises each other's bodies. I don't have any experience in my previous life, but I guess that's what muscle training buddies are like... It seems that the three men were posing in vain and forgot about the passage of time.



 Next, two girls came in to take body measurements. Fortunately? The two girls had not yet taken off their clothes. We immediately tried to put on our clothes.



“Dominic!? And… Marth… Senpai?”



 When I heard my name called, I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Sophia looking at me with a surprised face. Alice has been staring at my body for a long time, trying to hide behind Sophia. Dominic notices Sophia and Alice and talks to them without getting dressed.



"Oh, it's been a few days. Sophia, Alice. We'll be out as soon as we get dressed, so please wait for a while."



 Me and Baron are hurrying to get dressed while Dominic talks to them



"Marth-senpai! Later... after school, there's something I'd like to talk to you about! After today's class, would it be alright if I went to the second-year S class classroom after school?"



 Alice asked me with a thoughtful expression.



"Ah, ah...I understand, Alice-chan. Then after school..."



 We hurriedly got dressed and went back to the classroom. When I returned to the classroom, the girls were teaching each other the results of their body measurements. Misha found me and came to me and she came to tell me the results of the body measurements. Is there no word for shame...?



"Listen! I'm 145 cm, 35 kg, 70, 53, 74, and I'm an A cup! Last year I was AA, so next year I'll be a B! I won't let you call me a cutting board!"



 I don't think that's something you say out loud....... And by that math, in 10 years you'll be a K-cup?



“I said it, so tell Marth, too!”



 Misha told me so to be honest



"Huh...? Marth is fat...? 80kg...?"



 I hear the same thing as Dominic. But Dominique answered Misha before I answered.



"Marth's body has an amazing amount of muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat, so even if he's thin, he'll still be heavy."



 Explain to Misha



“I remember when I touched Mars' body in the summer, it felt like a firm…and I'm convinced…that would make sense.”



 ClariCe and Ellie came to my place this time.



"Hey, how many centimeters is Marth?"



 When Clarice asks, Ellie also seems interested.



"I was 175 cm. 80 kg."



 Clarice and Ellie were also surprised, but they knew my body type well, so they didn't say anything.



 I secretly heard Clarice and Ellie's results.



 Clarice is 160cm tall and weighs 48kg.


 Three size 85, 60, 84 D cup.



 Ellie is 165cm and weighs 54kg


 F cup with three sizes of 90, 63, and 89.



 To be honest, I don't really know the three sizes... but I think Clarice and Ellie are pretty thin. I think it's okay to gain a little more weight, but I think it's absolutely no no to say this to a woman, so I'll keep it in mind.



 We're done with the morning lectures and body measurements. When Clarice and Ellie ask me about my plans for the day, I honestly say



“Actually, I bumped into Alice-chan a while ago during the body measurement. She asked me to stay in the 2nd grade S class because she has something to talk about after school. I'm thinking of killing time by practicing..."



"I'm sure... that's what Duke Regan told me... but leaving Marth alone... can we join?"



“Of course. If you don't have any plans, I'd like Karen and Misha to stay as well......."



 When I explained the situation to Karen and Misha, they said they would stay with me. Of course, we haven't talked about Alice's holy magic yet.



 In the end, only [Remei] remained, and Baron, Dominic, and Minerva left after saying they were going to the adventurer's guild.



 At that time, Dominic said that he would ask Alice. I wasn't quite sure what was being asked of her, but she just said she understood.



 Come to think of it, today was Ellie and Misha's birthday. I had time, so I appraised the two.





[Name] Ellie Leo

[title] -

[Status] Beastman tribe (Lion tribe), head of Leo Associate Lady

[Condition] Good

[Age] 11 years old

[Level] 41

[HP] 120/120

[MP] 111/111

[Strength] 84

[Agility] 105

[Magic] 25

[dexterity] 32

[Endurance] 68

[Luck] 10


[Unique Ability] Sound Magic (Lv1/C)

[Special Ability] Taijutsu (Lv8/B)

[Special Ability] Dagger (Lv7/C)

[Special Ability] Wind Magic (Lv3/G)


[Equipment] Karunwenan

[Equipment] Mythril silver dagger

[Equipment] Wind dagger sylph dagger

[Equipment] War Maiden Light Armor

[Equipment] Wind cloak

[Equipment] Wind boots

[Equipment] Lightning Amulet



 Ellie's HP and agility seem to rise significantly. and Misha




[Name] Misha Febrant

[title] -

[Status] fairies elf・The eldest daughter of Febrant

[Condition] Good

[Age] 11 years old

[Level] 39

[HP] 67/67

[MP] 251/251

[Strength] 56

[Agility] 73

[Magic] 61

[dexterity] 65

[Endurance] 36

[Luck] 5


[Special Ability] Spearmanship (Lv7/B)

[Special Ability] Water Magic (Lv6/C)

[Special Ability] Wind Magic (Lv6/D)


[Equipment] Wind Spirit Spear Silfrance

[Equipment] Phantom Robe

[Equipment] Phantom Small Shield

[Equipment] Shoes of the Great Spirit



 Misha's status increased little by little, mainly in dexterity. She also had an increased level of wind magic in her special ability. Even so, the Great Spirit's shoes are amazing... She received these as a reward from Duke Regan.



[Name] Shoes of the Great Spirit

[Defense] 4

[Special] Agility +3

[Value] A-

[detail] only can be equip by fairies elf. Erases the wearer's tracks.


 It can lighten the wearer's body by consuming MP.



 It's going to be really difficult to notice Misha with the phantom gear and the great spirit's shoes... After a while, the classroom door was knocked and the door opened before I could answer. Then the sisters Alice and Sophia entered the classroom.




if you like my work please support me Ko-fi



Prev    Toc    Next



Comments

ads