ads

Chapter 165 Omen




 "Ellie!"


"Ellie! Are you okay?"




 Clarisse and I immediately noticed Ellie's anomaly, and when we looked at Ellie's complexion, her face turned pale.




"Clarisse, Karen, Misha! I'm taking Ellie to the infirmary! Clarisse and I will take Ellie to the infirmary, so Karen and Misha go tell Duke Regan about this!"




 Karen and Misha nodded at my words and ran to Duke Regan, but there were quite a few spectators, so they ran while pushing through the crowd.




 I carry Ellie on my back and take her to the infirmary. For the time being, Ellie was wearing shorts as usual, but Clarisse followed behind her to hide it.




 When we got to the infirmary, the doctors began examining Ellie... but Ellie vehemently refused to be touched by her. When she tries to palpate her even a little, she let out her real bloodlust into the doctors, making the doctors tremble.




“Excuse me! I think she just a little nervous right now... could you leave this to us? I would appreciate it if you could leave the room for a while..."




 The doctors are confused when I say that... no wonder. This is where doctors work.




 But Ellie's trembling still hasn't subsided. If the doctors don't leave soon, we can't treat them with holy magic. In the worst case, I would be the only one who got exposed...




 The doctors didn't seem to leave the room, so I made up my mind and tried to cast holy magic on Ellie.




"Marth! Wait!"




 When Duke Regan stopped me while out of breath, She instructed the doctors to leave the room.




 Karen and Misha also come in later and close the door to the infirmary, while Reiner and Sasha are watching outside.




“Thank you! Duke Regan! Clarisse high heals!”




""high heals""




 When Clarisse and I chanted high heals at Ellie, Ellie's complexion gradually improved and her trembling stopped. I wonder if Ellie has regained her composure




"...I'm sorry...I suddenly got scared...I was shaking..."




 Ellie said in a tearful voice (TN: author said Clarisse may be typo?)




"It's okay... Ellie... you're sweating a lot... Let's change clothes."




 She spoke while rubbing Ellie's back with a gentle voice full of affection, and then she met my gaze. She's going to change her clothes, so I'm going to go out.




"Okay. I'm going outside..."




 Ellie who heard my words




"No! Marth, stay here! Please!"




 Stop me with a voice that can be said to be a little hysterical. When I see Clarisse's face




"It can't be helped... Marth is looking that way. Never look this way."




 Clarisse asks me to restrain myself. Even without being told, there are morals like that... I think.




 When I turn around, I can hear the rustling of clothes when Ellie takes off her clothes. And when it has finished taking off to some extent, Misha said.




"Eririn... amazing... big... beautiful. Can I touch it?"




"No. This is... Marth's..."




 Mine? ……No, I feel terrible……




“Marth, can you give me some hot water? I want to wipe Ellie’s body.”




 As Clarisse said, I made a bucket with earth magic as usual, filled it with hot water, and handed it to Karen who was near me.




 As expected, if I turn around and hand it to Clarisse, I'm afraid of what will happen afterward, so it is a precautionary action. This action surprised Duke Regan.




"Marth... you can use earth magic... and you can use fire magic and water magic together..."




 Ah... I thought that Duke Regan already knew about it... Well, once the sacred magic is known, there's no need to hide it, so it's okay...




 Apparently, Clarisse was wiping Ellie's sweat, and Misha, who was watching




"Ah! Clarisse is cunning! Clarisse is really touching!"




"I'm fine. Right? Ellie?"




"...Yeah...Clarisse is another category...Mother's category..."




 Mother...even though she's the same age as her...but Clarisse, who was worried about Ellie with her affectionate voice just now, was just like her mother.




 After changing clothes, Ellie hugged me from behind.




"Marth... Thank you... I'm fine..."




 Duke Regan who saw this situation




“Please come to the guest room after taking a short rest. All the members here can come as well."




 She left the infirmary feeling a little relieved.




 When I turned around and hugged Ellie while stroking her head, I saw something sacred before my eyes.




 Clarisse confirmed my gaze




“Marth is really quick to notice this kind of thing, isn’t he? Ellie. I'll wrap your undies in a clean towel and put them in my bag."




 Ah... her sacred... I'm sorry but I can't help it.




 But I wonder what really happened to Ellie... I don't know for sure if she just get sick by accident, or because heard what Clarisse said... Duke Miriordo's name... But I couldn't help but think it was the latter.




 After letting Ellie rest for a while, we headed to the guest room, and it wasn't that crowded because only senior aristocrats could enter the guest room. When we were about to head for Duke Regan's place.



"Marth!"




 I hear a voice calling me, I don't even need to look at the owner of the voice.



"Ike Nii!"




 When I turned to see where the voice came from, there were Sieg and Ike, Earl Mesarius, and the bespectacled senpai.




"So you're already back?"




"Ah. The talk progressed very smoothly. We've officially got engaged!"




 Ike looks very happy when he tells us




"Congratulations to your brother-in-law. When are you getting married?"




 Clarisse happily asked Ike,




“If possible, it should be done as soon as possible… In the Kingdom of Barlux, you can’t get married until you are 15 years old, but in the Lister Union, it depends on the duchy… In case you're wondering, it is the age of 15 in the Regan territory, but if an exception is approved. I think we can get married sooner.


That's why I'd like to say hello to Duke Regan as soon as possible, but I'm still waiting because my father and Earl Mesarius are still discussing things."




 Well, the marriage between Ike and bespectacled senpai seems to be quite special. Anyway, there is a high possibility that Ike will become Earl Mesarius, so we have to discuss various things about the future of the current Earl Mesarius and Countess Mesarius.




"Okay. Then we'll go to Duke Regan."




 Just as we arrived at Duke Regan's place, the hall announcement started.




"Thank you for waiting! From now on, the new student tournament will begin!"




 When the voice of the usual famous announcer resounds throughout the venue, the Coliseum boils.




 Oh, this year's freshman representative greeting is Chrome... I thought it was Kevin, the eldest son of Duke Caesar...




 As soon as Chrome, the new student representative finished greeting, the magic division match began. This year's new student tournament was the same as last year, and after the magic division ended, the martial arts division started.




 There's only one reason they are still using this method like last year, even though it was a pain in the ass...it's because the martial arts section is more exciting.




 No matter how you think about it, the Lister Imperial School will win the magic division. I almost feel like we don't have to do it. As expected, Lister Imperial School won the championship in no time.




 They won 4-1 all the way through the first round. eh……? Who is the 1 loser? There's one unfortunate prince in S class, right?




 By the way, Doahho, Sophia and Kevin from class S participated in the magic division. Sophia is multi-talented, or rather dexterous, so she was able to handle magic flawlessly.




 If it were me, I'd let Sophia enter the martial arts division, but it can't be helped because it was decided by the 1st year S class homeroom teacher.




 In this year's martial arts division, Lister Imperial School is on the top left of the tournament, and Cerence Royal School is on the bottom right. When the martial arts section started, Duke Cerence and Brad entered the VIP room.




“Compared to last year, the number of new students this year has dropped significantly. Thus we the Royal Cerence School are only a small minority." 




 Duke Cerence came to Duke Regan's place while clearly saying something that was difficult to say.




"Isn't the level higher than usual? Last year was special."




 Duke Regan spoke to Duke Cerence with a smile. These two are getting a lot closer...




"You look as weak as ever. Marth. I can't help but wonder where you have that kind of power."




 Brad speaks hatefully to me. But I don't sense any hostility.




"Brad's attitude seems to be as strong as ever. I'm scared, so don't talk to me next time you meet."




 I thought I was being sarcastic, but Brad laughed it off and patted me on the back.




“Speaking of which, Marth. I wanted to ask you something. Are your white uniforms with gold embroidery available somewhere for the general public?”




"No... only 2nd year S class students should be able to buy this...? Well, if it's Brad, wouldn't he be able to buy it if he asked Duke Regan?"




 I answered and Brad slapped my head




“Idiot. It seems that the black-haired guy in that uniform went on a rampage in the Duchy of Cerence the other day…and a few of us were unconscious for a while. They've recovered now... Marth do you know anything about it?"




 Class S doesn't have black hair... Joseph and Johann also have black hair... Ah... Joseph had a bald head, so maybe he has black hair...




"There is only one person who might be possible. There was one guy who was bald, but he disappeared. Did he have a very small and cute face?"




"No...they said he was about 170cm tall. There's no reason for him to be cute on the outside, but he clearly has a distorted personality."




 ...Neither Joseph nor Johann.




"Then it's the wrong person...if I find out anything, I'll let you know."




"Ah. Please... Some of the beastkins in the Duchy of Cerence are pretty ferocious right now...but they don't think you guys did it either. No one would be stupid enough to wear their school uniforms to do something bad. It might be that they're trying to get you and us at odds. Well, if you find anything, let me know. We've got to make sure they get what they deserve!"




 After saying that, Brad returned to the Duke of Cerence. I've got a lot on my mind about Ellie and about the black hair.




TN : if you find something wrong just let me know

if you like my work please support me Ko-fi



Prev    Toc    Next


Comments

ads